Advice from Buyers to Sellers
See what your home looks like on-line – really
- Only exterior Shot
- Multiple unflattering photos
If it doesn’t have multiple great shots of the house inside and out, I do not even bother looking at your listing online!
Don’t overprice your home – I’ll wait for the price to come down
- Too much time, energy and emotion in making an offer
- Never come to see it until you drop the price
I only have to find one house
- Buyers are not in the business of market analysis – only finding a home
- Some compromises
- House should be well cared for, prepared and priced nicely
Nitpicking = Thinking of making an offer
- Mentally “trying on” your home as their home
Staging – The bar is high
- Take preparation seriously
- Get rid of extra furniture
- What improvements get the most bang for your buck?
- Paint, flooring and finish materials
© 2016 Sunshine International Realty Florida LLC. All Rights Reserved.